Reminder of COVID-19 Protocols for Safety during the Pandemic
- If one of your members should test positive for covid-19, we ask that a member of your group contact Rockland Congregational Church as soon as possible. This will allow us to inform our parishioners and community in an efficient way.
- Similarly, if one of our church members who had been attending services should test positive, we will let you know.
- All persons must be well to use our space, indoor and outdoor. Anybody experiencing symptoms should not come into the building. This includes but is not limited to:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Masks are required in the building. No exceptions. If this is an issue, please be in touch before your event or meeting.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, including outside of the building while still on our property.
- We ask that you use sanitizer and/or wash hands regularly.
- For indoor use: surfaces touched in the space (chairs, tables or other surfaces, light switches, bathrooms used) must be sanitized before the last person leaves.
- While we can provide sanitizer for cleaning, we ask that you bring your own cloths or paper towels (or use the ones in the bathrooms here) to wipe down all surfaces, including the door handles on the way out.
We know this is a difficult time for all. We apologize if these rules feel too strict or unwelcoming. They represent, for us, a way to continue to serve the community safely while also protecting the health of our congregation. It is a difficult balance to strike, and we are doing our best. If you have questions, concerns, or objections to these rules, we are happy to discuss them with you. It should, however, be understood that anyone using the space understands and accepts the above protocols and will, in good faith, abide by them.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rockland Congregational Church