We welcome you to Rockland Congregational Church!
All are welcome here and we hope your visit is
God-centered, Spirit-filled, and Christ-focused!
- We are a Christian church of Christ followers who all agree to the following Covenant, which is based on the Salem Covenant of 1629:
- We covenant with God and with one another to seek God’s will as taught in the Holy Scriptures, to walk together in the ways of the Lord, to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to all people, and to depend upon the continued guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth.
- Communion – The Lord’s Supper
- We celebrate the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper on the first Sunday of every month, and other special occasions
- We have an open table at Rockland Congregational Church, meaning any and all who wish to taste the grace and healing of God and Jesus Christ are welcome to partake of the bread and the cup.
- We serve grape juice rather than wine to respect the needs of those in recovery
- Holy Baptism
- We welcome whomsoever desires to become a part of the family of Christ through the sacrament of Holy Baptism